We are hiring! AAC is looking for a Part-Time Gallery Administrator
Part-time Gallery Administrator
Allied Arts Council of Spruce Grove/Spruce Grove Art Gallery
Hours of Work: Saturdays 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wage Range: $15/hour
The Allied Arts Council of Spruce Grove (AAC) is a non-profit, charitable organization whose vision is to be the link between the arts community and the community at large. The Allied Arts Council operates the Spruce Grove Art Gallery located in the Melcor Cultural Centre.
The Senior Gallery Administrator reports to the Board of Directors and manages the day-to-day operations of the Spruce Grove Art Gallery. This position provides support to the Allied Arts Council Board of Directors, its members, and instructors.
- Front Desk reception in the Spruce Grove Art Gallery
- Registers and tracks incoming art for competitions and exhibits
- Answers telephone and in person inquiries and maintains excellent public relations.
- Maintains a positive working relationships with members
- Prepares for Saturday receptions
- Day-to-day administrative tasks such as filing or other duties as assigned by the Senior Gallery Administrator
Skills and Abilities
- Self-starter and motivated
- Intermediate skills and knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel and Social Media
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
- High-School Diploma
- Experience in the non-profit sector an asset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook an asset.
- Equivalencies and experience will be considered
Competition closes when the position is filled.
This competition may be used to fill future vacancies for similar positions within the next 6 months.
Submit resume to: email@example.com
Spruce Grove Art Gallery Box 3511
35-5th Avenue Melcor Cultural Centre
Spruce Grove, AB T7X 3A8
Thank you for your interest. We contact only candidates selected for interviews.