Job Opportunity - Part Time Administrator
The Allied Arts Council of Spruce Grove is a non-profit art group responsible for the operations of the Spruce Grove Art Gallery. The AAC is a thriving organisation with a varied programme of educational courses and workshops, while also running member art shows, annual fundraisers, open art competitions, and as well as feature artist exhibitions.
The AAC is seeking a candidate to fill a part-time administration position. Currently the position is for Saturdays, and when possible, coverage for vacation.
The purpose of the role is to provide high quality and comprehensive administrative support to the organization and to help in dealing directly with customers on the telephone and in person. Applicants should possess good administrative and interpersonal skills and be able to respond to customers with professionalism.
Primary Responsibilities include:
Ensuring efficient, professional and organized operation of the gallery.
Greeting AAC members, and visitors to the gallery in a professional and courteous manner.
· Handling all front desk duties with enthusiasm and professionalism at all times.
· Processing registrations for classes and shows.
· Filing and data entry.
· Marketing on social media.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Intermediate to advanced computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office.
· Current enrollment or graduation from a college diploma program in a related field is an asset.
· Experience in an office environment an asset.
Starting wage: $13.60/hour
To apply for this exciting part-time opportunity, please drop off, or email your resume to us:
Address: 35 – Fifth ave
Spruce Grove, AB