Christmas Store December 5 - 22, 2017 - open to non member artisans
Every year the Allied Arts Council hosts a holiday sale through the Spruce Grove Art Gallery called The Christmas Store. This year we will be offering space for non-members to submit their art or handmade items.
We are asking for smaller pieces of art work, unique handmade crafts, woodwork, jewellery, knitting, pottery, etc.
Limited space available. Confirmation of application is dependent on available space.
You will be notified by November 6th. Once artists are accepted to submit items to the store, detailed instructions will be provided.
All items submitted are subject to evaluation from the Standards committee for quality. See our Standards document on our website for more information.
If your medium isn’t covered in the Standards document, please call or email the gallery and the Standards committee will be happy to discuss.
• The Spruce Grove Art Gallery’s administration will take care of all sales.
• Gallery commission on all items sold will be lowered to 10% during the Christmas Store.
• All payouts will be made within 30 days after the end of the Christmas Store.
• Items proposed to be sold must be made by the applicant.
• All handmade bath & body products should be approved through Health Canada and must have a CNF number.
• Baked or canned goods will not be included in the sale.
• Gallery hours are 10am-5pm, Monday – Saturday and the Christmas Store will run from December 5th – December 22nd.