Decadent Desert Gala
We are hosting the 8th annual Decadent Dessert Gala and Auction on Friday May 3, 2013!!
This evening will include a silent auction of Decadent Desserts, a live auction of art created by local celebrities, and AAC members’ art will also be for sale.
We welcome Josh Classen From CTV as MC and Auctioneer for the evening.
Doors open at 6:00pm at the Holy Trinity Catholic Church (200 Boundary Road, Spruce Grove)
Tickets are $35.00/person and include a full buffet dinner catered by PK Catering, starting at 6:30pm. A cash bar will be available. Purchase individual tickets, or tables of 8.
This fundraiser event supports the continued operation for the Spruce Grove Art Gallery, art classes, programs and events. Call 780-962-0664, email firstname.lastname@example.org, contact any Allied Arts Council member or drop by the Spruce Grove Art Gallery at 35-5th Avenue for tickets.
Celebrities are paired up with an AAC member who then guides and mentors the celebrities through the creative process. This year’s crop includes:
- Gord Montgomery Sports editor for the Examiner with mentor Tina Bourassa
- Kim Nothof (Owner/Agent Co-Operators) with mentor Gail Seemann
- Judy Saramaga (Owner of Liquor on Mcleod) with mentor Doris Pinkoski
- Mayor William Chor (Mayor of Stony Plain) with mentor Cindy Barratt
- Tom Goulden (Town Manager for Stony Plain) with mentor Shirley Stewart
- Barb Matheos (Owner of Peter’s Pizza) with mentor Glenda Lewisch
- Pat Hansard (Stony Plain Councillor) with mentor Donna Fillion
- Ken Scott (Ex Mayor of Spruce Grove) donating a pair of paintings
What better way to spend the evening than surrounded by laughter, art and dessert. This fundraising event is becoming a major annual event. The 2011 event was a roaring success. Please enjoy these photos!
(Click to see larger version of images)